Hackers are annoying many people on the internet these days. Even hacking emails has become one of the most common practices. Hotmail users are not safe as well. One of the most common tricks that hackers use is sending an email saying “Hotmail blocked” as you are sending lots of junk messages. This email usually asks your password information. If you reply for the password, your ID is immediately hacked. So, never respond to such emails. This is one of the hundreds of tricks that hackers use to get hold on your Hotmail account. This is way many people always want to get answer the question how to unblock Hotmail. Continue reading and get the answer for your question.
If your Hotmail is blocked or you are unable to recover Hotmail ID, you have to follow the procedure below:
- First thing, you should not be worried about the problem if your Hotmail is blocked. You should know that the information on Hotmail ID is preliminary. You can change it anytime you want.
- You can start your recovery procedure by simply posting about your problem on some help forums. You can post the question such as my Hotmail has been blocked want solution and similar questions. You will get valuable help from these help forums.
- If your account is hacked or you forgot Hotmail password, you should use a simple method of resetting your password. Microsoft offers customer support services for anyone who has lost password or the ID is hacked. Therefore, you can use this method for recovering password easily.
- You just have to visit https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx page and choose the suitable option. Usually, for hacked accounts, you need to choose the third option.
- You have to enter some characters that will be displayed on the page. After that, enter a working email address where customer care can contact you.
- Your password will be recovered easily, but you need to follow the steps properly.
There are some chances where your password has not been changed by the hacker. In such cases, you should immediately change the password after signing in. changing password is easy. Just go to account security. You will find option password. Click on change. Type the old password and then new password. Once the password is changed, you should strictly make sure not to respond any such emails that ask for your password information.
Leave a comment
- Windows® XP How to connect to a printer on a network
- Windows® XP How to change date, time and time zone settings
- Microsoft® Word 2003 How to insert a sound file in Windows® 7
- Microsoft® Outlook 2003 Open a specific e mail profile in Windows® XP
- Microsoft® Outlook 2003 How to create a vCard in Windows® 7