It is often common that many people forget their email ID password. The problem is very intense. In many cases, you lose necessary emails and contacts. In such situations, you should remain calm and try to find a method to recover your email. Now, there are many reasons for blocking your ID. You might be victim of some hack, or you have just forgotten your password. In these cases, you have to search for the recovery methods separately. Hotmail blocked commonly as people forget the password frequently. If your hotmail is blocked and you are unable to recover Hotmail ID, follow the article to get answers.
Find the problem
When your hotmail is blocked, you should first check out whether your ID is hacked or you have lost your password. There is an easy method to know what has happened to your ID. If you are typing your password correctly every time, it means you are not wrong. Your password has been changed by someone else, or you may have changed your password recently and forgotten it.
Account recovery method
If you forgot Hotmail password, you should simply follow the instructions to recover your password. This is simple and here, are the steps:
- Open this link: https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx
- You will find some options there. If you have forgotten your password or think that your ID is being used by someone else, you need to choose third option that is “I think someone else is using my Windows Live ID”
- Now, click on Reset your password option.
- You need to enter your Live ID and the characters that are shown there. Click next.
- Now, you need to choose the option customer support and click next.
- Now, you will have to enter the alternate email address so that you get customer care support there.
- You have to provide some information that you need to recover your account.
This is an official method if your hotmail is blocked. There are many people that always post about the problem on internet such as my hotmail has been blocked and how to unblock hotmail. The method that you read above is only successful if you have given proper working email ID, and follow the steps properly. You will be able to reset your password soon. If you are not able to recover password from this method, you can post question on hotmail forum and get replies.
Leave a comment
- Windows® XP How to connect to a printer on a network
- Windows® XP How to change date, time and time zone settings
- Microsoft® Word 2003 How to insert a sound file in Windows® 7
- Microsoft® Outlook 2003 Open a specific e mail profile in Windows® XP
- Microsoft® Outlook 2003 How to create a vCard in Windows® 7